This charter is in place to explain our commitment to you.
We promise that:
- Our staff will listen to you and take responsibility for finding you answers.
- We will work to ensure that our service is the best and to resolve any problems.
- All customers will be treated as individuals and will be provided with an exceptional service.
- We will provide clear contact details and appoint you a personal Contracts Manager
- We will keep you well informed and deal quickly with your questions and queries.
- We aim to answer all calls within 30 seconds and will transfer to the relevant person. If they are not available we will return your call within 24-hrs.
- We will always return a call when we say we will.
- We aim to respond to all letters within 48 hours of receipt, but no longer than 5 days.
- We have a formal complaints process in place to support you.
- If you have a complaint we will examine the issue that you raise and will try to resolve it to your satisfaction.
- If you are unhappy you can raise the matter with our Head of Customer Service.
He will again try to resolve the problem to your satisfaction.
- If you then still consider that the matter is not resolved you have the right to seek the assistance of an Independent Adjudicator.
- Any decision from the independent review will be binding on CEI Electrical Limited.
- We will assess the results of the review and if necessary change our policies and procedures for the benefit of all customers.
CEI Electrical Limited prides itself on it customer service and we want you to be happy with the service that we provide. So, if you have problems, issues or worries, please call us, and we will do our very best to help.